Discover & select product
Using this configurator, you will be able to determine your need, get a rate and purchase your
licenses online (if you are a reseller) or get a recommendation on virtualized GPUs.
This product is for organizations deploying Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, RDSH or other app streaming or session-based solutions. Designed to deliver PC Windows applications at full performance, NVIDIA vApps allows users to access any Windows Application at full performance on any device, anywhere.
Windows Server hosted RDSH desktops are also supported by NVIDIA vApps.
- Users of PC-level applications and server-based desktops that use Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon, RDSH, or other app streaming or session-based solutions.
- GPU pass through for PC-level applications
- Windows 10, Office 365, web browsers, streaming video
This product is ideal for users who want a virtual desktop but need great user experience leveraging PC Windows applications, browsers, and high- definition video. NVIDIA vPC delivers a native experience to users in a virtual environment, allowing them to run all their PC applications at full performance.
- Users of business virtual desktops who require a great user experience with PC applications for Windows, web browsers, and high-definition video.
- Windows 10, Office 365, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
This product is ideal for mainstream and high-end designers who use powerful 3D content creation applications. NVIDIA vWS allows users to access their professional graphics applications with full features and performance, anywhere, on any device.
- Users of mid-range and high-end workstations who require access to remote professional graphics applications with full performance on any device anywhere.
- GPU pass through for workstation or professional 3D graphics
- Dassault CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, 3DExcite, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, Schlumberger Petrel, Autodesk Maya, 3DS MAX, Rhino, etc.
This product is for organizations running compute-intensive server workloads such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning (DL), and High- Performance Computing (HPC). NVIDIA Virtual Computer Server (vCS) is software that enables the NVIDIA GPU to be virtualized to accelerate compute-intensive server workloads with features such as error-correcting code (ECC) memory, page retirement, peer-to-peer CUDA transfers over NVIDIA® NVLink®, and multiple vGPUs assigned to a single VM.
- Users of compute-intensive virtual servers for artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning, or high-performance computing (HPC) workloads
- GPU pass through for compute-intensive virtual servers
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, Caffe, Caffee2, MATLAB, etc.